Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Traffic Jam


The Author of this post is Darius Boone

I was driving to work this morning, and the traffic was horrendous. It was a bumper to bumper traffic jam, with cars lined up as far as I could see. Luckily, it was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. I tried to really just remember to breathe, and stay calm, and not stress about the traffic. Once I switched my attitude from stress, to one of relaxation, I began to notice my surroundings more. As the traffic had to merge into one lane (the reason for the traffic build up), I saw the kindest thing. There was a van from www.DirectStarTV.com letting cars over! Usually, people are just trying to get ahead, and it’s a “me first” attitude, but not with this guy. It really lifted my spirits to see someone being a good Samaritan like that. And I tell you what, the next time I am in the market for a tv service, I will look to them first after what I saw today.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: