Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today's Food

Today was a pretty good day as far as diet goes.  Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs, an apple and a glass of water.  Well believe me when lunch time came I was famished.  I had some leftovers and made a meatloaf sandwich.  A little mayo...yes, that is fat...but it was a little.  I am not a fan of mayo.  Two slices of tomato and a slice of cheese.  Water.

Not bad. This evening I had a wedding to attend so there I ate the most food of the day. That should be reversed to help me.  The biggest meal of the day should be eaten early in the day.  Well, the food was good.  Starters consisted of asparagus, cheeses, spinach dip and smoked salmon on crackers.  Yum! I did have two cups of sangria..not good.  But it was a wedding.  The main course was corned beef, crab cakes, green beans, mashed sweet potatoes and lots of tea.

Next week  I will be starting to juice and that will be the meal.  I have got to make a food change.  We are what we eat.  I am all ready for beet, carrot and apple juice to replace a meal.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: