Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Rough Night

Last night I had a rough night. I had a case of acid reflux that happened when I was sleeping. That is really bad. It is like acid goes into my windpipe/lungs and I spend about an hour or so coughing up acid. It is not pretty. It happens when I eat late and am very tired. I fall asleep soon after eating and there in the the trouble begins. It was not too bad last night. I managed to wake myself up when I felt it happen so it was mild. I took an antacid pill and about an hour later I was back asleep. That was at 3:00 am. So I am somewhat tired today. I was up at 5am to start the day. I may need a powernap later on!

This afternoon I want to go to zumba class. I want to do some excersize today. That will be a 4 or 7. I do not which class I will attend. The remaining time will be spend doing some housework and maybe getting a nap in there somewhere. It will be a long day. But I will keep on keeping on! It is all we can do.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: