Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

Poisoned Pill

One of my favorite television shows is The Good Wife starring Julianna Margulies. I like it for a number of reasons. She is a great actress, I love court room dramas, and the plots are always interesting and fun. I was excited when I heard the rumors that Michael J. Fox was going to appear on an episode. I have liked him since Family Ties and miss seeing him on the small screen because of his ordeal with Parkinson's Disease. He was on the episode that was called the Poisoned Pill as a snarky lawyer who used his neurological condition to help sway the jury. It was awesome to watch him using his personal struggles in a fictional storyline. What made it even more amazing was how funny he was able to! do it all. The ending was unexpected because while most people thought Fox's character had lost everything by the end of the episode, he showed the other lawyers just how magnificently he had won. The plot was creative, the acting was superb, and the best news is that he is due to come back for at least two additional episodes. I always watch The Good Wife on my DirecTV cable packages for Virginia, and I will definitely set my DVR to record his future episodes so I can watch them again whenever I want to.
You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: