Pages

Monday, December 01, 2008

Liquid Day

I have been swimming in liquid all day today. I have a light cold so I have been pushing the fluids all day. As a result I have also spent a lot of time getting rid of all that water as well. I feel better...no so stopped up as my nose is clearer. I wonder why a cold makes you feels so miserable. I just want it to go away. By this weekend. I have a big one planned. A holiday formal on Saturday night. I do not want to be all dressed up and sneezing my fool head off.

Lunch was soup. Clear liquid with shrimp wontons. It was really good but it was still just the same consistency as water with five little shrimp. Tonight I will have a little thicker soup. Lentil. Yes. It has been a very liquid day.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: