Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Under the Weather


It has been a rough night. I have come down with a cough and cold and my throat is totally raw. I will stay in today and not go to church. I guess I will break out the home remedies. First will be putting peroxide in my ears. That does work. I use it every winter. Then will come the eating of whole garlic cloves and drinking lemon water. You know. Just water and lemon juice squeezed into it.

Whenever I tell my coworkers to do the above things they just look at me very strangely. A few have tried and they do say it works.....especially the peroxide. It is easy to do. I have had remarkable results in curing the flu and cold within 12 to 14 hours by administering a few drops of hydrogen peroxide into each infected ear, (sometimes only one ear is infected). It starts working within 2 to 3 minutes in killing the flu or cold; there will be some bubbling and in some cases mild stinging occurs. Wait until the bubbling and stinging subside (usually just a few minutes), then drain the excess fluid onto a tissue and repeat the process in the other ear. It is easiest to lie on your side in bed while using this method, and a Q-tip or cotton ball work well to administer the peroxide. I have just poured a little into my ears from the cap. That works also.

So...later today I hope to feel better.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: