Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Cravings


I am having cravings today for chicken liver, of all things. Why? I am not sure. I was thinking back to the best chicken liver I ever had and it was at a small deli downtown. Chopped chicken liver was on the menu and it was out of this world! That deli closed many years ago and I have not had anything that tastes like it since.


Maybe about once a year I will buy chicken livers from the store and sautee them with onions. Good! That is about all I need to get my chicken liver fix. I think it had been over a year since I have had any chicken livers. I will have to get some this weekend!



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: