Tips on Losing Belly Fat
- Exercize: Get that jelly roll, rolling! Often. No more sitting around on the sofa. Get up and get moving. Join the gym. Walk at least 30 minutes a day. If you fall to temptation and do eat something sweet, then immediately walk for 30 minutes after or get on the stairmaster or eliptical trainer.
- Alcohol: Avoid at all costs. Beer in particular has lots of calories and will help grow your beer belly. Other alcohol like margaritis and mixed drinks have all sorts of sweet sugary sodas or heavy creams that are full of sugars, fat and calories
- No eating after 8 PM: This is a rule of thumb that works. No eating after 8pm as our bodies do not have time to digest all that food before we go to bed. It all just turns to fat when we go to sleep on a big full stomach of food.
- No Junk Food: Junk food is like fuel to belly fat. We are what we eat. If you eat chips you will be a fat potato chip. Avoid junk food at all costs. Switch to fruits and vegatables when you yearn for something weet.
- Eat only the Good Carbohydrates: We all need carbs but eat only the good ones. Switch to whole grain breads and avoid white bread. Again stick to fruits and vegetables and then drink them. Use the juicer. You know I am a big fan of mine.
You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.