Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Mindset


Today was not such a good day. It was the time of month when cravings for chocolate are most crazy. I ate a small bag of cookies today...about the amount of a small box of those circus crackers that come in the animal decorated boxes. The ones I just about never see any more. They were around when I was a child.

The box was this size and it was filled with mini chocolate wafers. They were yummy. I ate them all in about three hours. I felt much better after. Now the urge for more chocolate is gone. That was most defintely not in the game plan for a diet. Even a small box can get you off your game. There is always tomorrow.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: