Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

What's My Motivation?

Okay, I just realized that in 2008 it will be my 30th high school reunion. In the past I have gone to all of them except the last one...25 years. I had gained weight and did not want to go. I have lost since then, but I do not want to go as I am now. I was a skinny mini in high school. I know it will not be possible to be that yougn whipper snapper again. We have all aged, but I want to be thin. It is now September and the reunion is normally in May of June. SO that let me know the time frame I have. I have to step up my game because I want to walk in thin and in a knock em dead evening gown! It's on. If I was not motivated before, I certainly am now.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: