Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tat, Tat, Tat It Up!



Who knew there were tattoo personals out there. I did not. They say there is someone for everyone and those with tats must want only others with tats. I have a tat but I am not into lots of them. My getting one was like a rite of passage after going through a difficult time some years ago. I love my tattoo but I am not sure if I would ever get another.

For those into tattoos there is a great meeting place to connect and network with others just as devoted to tattoos as you are. Joining is absolutely free and it only takes a few minutes to sign up and complete your profile. Then you will be on your way to meeting up with other singles devoted to tats in your area. Tattoo dating is easy with all that is offered on the site. There is even tattoo chat that will allow you to talk real time with others. There is even a search that will let you put in the age, distance away and who you are looking for. Hit the search button and in a few seconds , you will have a list of tattooed singles in your area.

So there is no need to feel like you are bearing your tattoo alone. With just the click of a mouse, you can possibly find true love and at the very least good friends with tattoo dating. So sign up and get your virtual little black book and begin to fill it up with new tattooed friends or lovers!





You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: