Pages

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Stress at Meals

Stress at meals is not good for digestion. Recently I have been in the presence of someone --a very bitter family member-who chooses meal times to pick fights. The bad thing is these fights are not based in anything real. It is all crazy stuff. So there she is picking a fight and me trying to defend myself over nothing based on reality. I had been trying to take this person out for socializaton. That is soon to be coming to an end. In fact, anything social with her is coming to an end.

When I go out with people, I want to enjoy a meal, not fight the entire meal. That is just terrible. She is a bully personality. She always has been and is trying to bully me. Fact is, she has picked the wrong one. Verbally I go toe to toe because I have to. I have tried not saying anything and it only escalates more. Not saying anything give the bully the power to do even more crazy things. You must stand up to a bully I have learned that. So, whenever and wherever she starts the fight, I will finish it.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: