Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

As Young As You Feel

Well. I am in mid 40's and I feel like I am in my 20's. I feel that way in spirit and also physically. Peopel always tell me that they can;t believe my age. I also just had another birthday. That is a good thing. I have not had any symptoms of menopause either. I know it is different for every woman but I very glad it has not yet come my way. That will be another chapter to deal with.

I guess there are lots of things on the market to deal with the symptoms. One of which is a natural progesterone cream. Now this is not just for memopause. It can be used for PMS symptoms as well. (Can it relieve my craving for chocolate?) It is chemical free and contains no preservatives. It is carefully tested to be sure that the amount of progesterone is consistent across the board. Because they do test, they stand behind their product and have the data to back it up. Many other creams do not supply the amount of progesterone claimed.

The progesterone cream supplied by Oasis Serene is one of the best choices of all the products on the market. Here are 12 reasons why. They were enlightening. I had no idea about the wild yam extract. If you have not heard about that, check it out. The yam extract converts to progesterone in the lab but not when it is in the human body. So products made with that are not quite what they claim to be.

Progesterone creams
are also used to correct hormonal imbalances. I have heard about the wavering about using them for fear of problems later. It stores itself in the fatty tissue that women have. This in itself can cause an unbalancing of the hormones and cause ill effects. To make the right decision, we women need all the facts. Oasis Serene provides information regarding their product, other products and even offers a hormone calculator to help the lay person see if they need to look into this.

Oasis Serene it totally dedicated to providing information that will lead to the goal of total health. We are all looking for that. They take a whole body approach and will actually be a partner in our health decisions. With so many products on the market today, we as the consumer need to take an active role in deciding what is best. Oasis Serene seems to make that easy by providing quality products that they stand behind. That is way they are the cutting edge leader in hormone replacement.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: