Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Police: A Word Scramble


This is a test. This is only a test. Can you make out what these song titles are? Don't cheat. I will list the anwers below. All these songs are from the new Police cd. It is a new one, a 2 disc compilation.

1 ualtofl
2 ouon ttxey
3 oylselno
4 nnebhg ttrhigoni
5 e etvekruaeyrhta boy
6 ycirysotnicn
7 irs a kut tnepwyonoifglos
8 as poidi sit larhitletrmernw
9 c rtdeleganbat a
10 esblnvisiun i

My favorite song on this new Police cd is Every Breath You Take. I first heard this song in the late 1980's when I was in the mid to late 20'2. I bought my first Sting cassette and played it to death. I have been a fan every since. I have bought just about all his/their CD's throughout the years. I do believe that Roxanne was one of my very favorite songs. I have also turned a lot of my friends and family on to them as well. quite a few people that I know have received their cd's as gifts for the past few years.

I am excited that the Police are back together. Get that new CD. It is in honor of their 30th anniversary. That is called band longevity. They are one of the world's most famous bands and has received six Grammy Awards along the way. you just can't go wrong with the Police. Just look how cute Sting is!


Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live.


Here are the anwers to the word scramble: Fallout, Next to You, So Lonely, Bring on the Night, Every Breath You Take, Synchronicity(I think they left out a letter), Walking in Your Footsteps, Spirits in the Material World, Reggatta de Blanc (again sp) and finally Invisible Sun


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: