Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Help Me, I'm Shrinking!

Wow! I got on the scale this morning and so far I have lost a total of nine pounds. I can feel the difference in my body now. I feel more limber and smaller since I have been excersizing. I am still walking about 1 to 2 miles a day. I also am doing the workout tape by Denise Austen. I finally got my portable stepper out of the trunk of my car today. I had not used it in about 1 year. I got it started and I worked out on that for about 15 minutes.

I fear for my bum right knee.. college injury. Torn kneecap with surgery. It is a lot of pressure to step sometimes. Not all the time..just some. I am determined to throw away those big sizes I have. When I look in the mirrow now, I only see what I want to change. It seems like I can;t get in enough excersize in a day to get some poundage off. I want it off now..quick, but I know it took time to get this size and it will take time to get it off. I guess I am just impatient. Well, off to walk again today. I will get in two miles today.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: