Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

6 Less


I got on the scale this morning and I have lost 6 pounds. I can tell that some of my clothes are just a little looser and I even had one of my friends at church tell me that it looked like I was loosing weight. Thank God for a little positive reinforcement! I am doing the happy dance! six is a big thing. I had not thought I had lost any so it was a nice suprise to see the needle not where it normally has been. I even had to check the needle on the scale to be sure it was on "zero" and not off the mark. I have one of the ones with a needle.. not the new digital ones. It was good news! I am encourgaged.!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: