Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Password Protected

Identity Management seems to be something that has just about taken over the world. It is all about the password and how secure that password is. Never have I had to keep up with so many and it makes me want to kill myself when I forget it or get it mixed up, get locked out and have to call a help desk to get me back in or unlock my user id!

I know there is a method to the madness, but it is maddening when I do that. All those fail safes are in place for a reason. Password Management Software will allow your company to maintain a strong IT environment safe from hackers and other security weaknesses. By having an authentication system in place you will even be able to monitor and keep track of secure locations and accounts. Now by hackers I just do not mean from the outside trying to break in. You will also have the capability to prevent inside violations. Isn't that were most problems occur? With employees?


If your company is in need of a more secure environment please check out Symark. There is even a 30 day free trial so that you can be sure that this system is the best for you companies needs. This is a tried and true company that stands behind its' work. They have been around for 20 years and have a customer loyalty rate of 90%. Now that ought to tell you something. They will find and repair any discrepencies within your data systems.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: