Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Aloe Vera Gel


Aloe Vera gel works for what ails you. I went to GNC and got a big bottle of unflavored gel on Sunday. Sometimes I have heartburn and I also have an excitable colon that gets irritated and bleeds a little when I am stressed. The Aloe Vera gel stops it all. It stops the heartburn and the colon problems. I think it actually heals it.

A long time ago a friend of mine told me about it and I was reluctant to try. Aloe Vera gel? How tasty could that be? Well finally I did and it really makes me feel good inside. I swear by it. I drink about 1/3 cup each day in juice and it makes all the difference in the world.

I have not actually looked into the benefits. I was just going by what my friend told me. He had indigestion and he said after a month it was all cleared up.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: