Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Quick Fixes

Well, it has been awhile since I got on the scale. I know I have not gained any. I have lost as my pants are getting loose in the thighs. My jeans, that is. My co-workers have begin to comment. I am happy about that. Now if I can just keep it up with no backsliding. Loosing weight is a hard thing. 10 seconds on the lips, 10 months on the hips. Here are some easy ways to lose weight. Now if you think about it, if you try just a few of these you will begin to see a difference.

On of the easiest things to do is just be more mobile. Get up and walk. Get moving! This is a easy and natural way to loose weight. Walk whereever you can. I have a co-worker who does this. We have a Subway about 8 minutes from the office by car....by car. Whenever she wants to go there, she walks. It takes her entire lunch hour but she walks there, eats and makes it back to the office with minutes to spare. She is thin and runs marathons. It is very easy for her. She is an inspiration. Some thing she also does is tale the stairs. She is always making a way to walk in just about all she does. She also parks at the very opposite end of the parkinglot when she parks. So she is getting in extra steps there.

If you want to find out about the top ways to lose weight, then check out the link. There are actually 10 easy ways listed there to loose weight. They all make sense. I wonder wny we find it all so hard to do? They are all common sense things and things we can incorporate into our daily lives with ease. Thank god for that. The things listed, when I, read them all made me think to myself...now why did I not think about that... especially the one about size mattering. Use smaller bowls and plates to eat off. Our portions will be smaller.

So, struggling? Don't. Check out the 10 best ways to loose weight at the links above. They might just give you some inspiration and help if you have reached a point where you are eyeing that piece of chocolate cake. Turn away! Turn away from the chocolate!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: