Pages

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cod Live Oil! YUM!

Cod Liver Oil was something my mother gave us everyday when I was a child . Like a liquid vitamin. I love Cod Liver Oil! I love it! Yes I do. It came in three flavors that I can remember. They are flavorless, Mint and Cherry. I was never happy with cherry. Back in those days, all childrens medicines seemed to be cherry flavored. It was the only flavor. I loved the plain and the mint! My mother believed Cod Liver Oil could cure all things. When she saw other kids that were sickly she would always comment to us that that child was like that because they did not take cod liver oil.

I take cod live oil now from time to time. I have a large bottle in the fridge-plain that I give to my household. A teaspoon a day is all you need! Cod live oil is good for you due to all the omega fish oils. When I was in college I worked at a drug store as a sales clerk. I was really into health and tofu and vitamins. That was really good for me to work there becasue I got all the things I wanted as far as vitamins at my employee discount. And that did include the cod liver oil. Those savings were critical to me as a poor starving college student. Now I have a good job but I still will not turn down a good coupon or a sale.

Drugstore.com is a place that will actually give you cash back when you shop. Up to 6%. Nothing to sneeze at. How do you get those savings? Just sign up with a valid email address with Ebates, remember to go back to site and shop! Drugstore is a leading retailer of brand-name products in personal care, hair care, prescriptions, beauty, skin care, men's grooming, vitamins. They also have great coupons, sales and special events. Why pay retail when you can save? It is worth it, so be sure to sign up. Your membership is free!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: