Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cinnamon Dolce Latte

I went to Barnes and Noble last night.  I went just wandering trying to relax after a very busy day.  I bought a puzzle book because I decided that my mind needed some stimulation.  I them decided to go to the Starbucks counter I saw the wonder Cinnamon Dolce Latte and just knew I had to try it.  It was wonderful.  It is an indulgent beverage with flavors of sweet cinnamon, butter and brown sugar, combined with our signature Espresso Roast, freshly steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and Cinnamon Dolce sprinkles.  I did check out the calories and they totaled 340.  That was my dinner.  I of course had to have the whipped cream.  Why go to that counter and plan to get no whipped cream.  You are missing a big part of life if you leave off the whipped cream. 

I sat down and enjoyed my latte and did two puzzles.  Luckily the difficulty level is just enough.  I do have to look up some words. But I am able to figure most out.  It was a nice diversion for about an hour.  Then I was off to home to the drudgery that is there.  I can say that I have been doing very well in regards to avoiding that coffee counter.  I used to go there once a week for frappuccinos.  The java chip of course.  What other is there?  I have not had one of those in about 6 months.  I think my intervention self imposed as it was, has worked.  Going last night did not bring out that Starbucks frappuccinos love that I normally have.  It is in check.  Starbucks every 3-6 months seems like a good plan.
I

No comments: