Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Chicken and Apple Sausages

I went shopping last weekend and came across these Aidell's susages. I bought the apple and chicken. I was kind of leery at first, but I sauteed them up and boy they are good and good for you. I highly recommend them to anyone. They are just more nutricious than regular pork or beef. Its the apples or vegatables that make all the difference.

An Aidells sausage combines years of culinary experience and original spice blends all in a natural casing. WThey combine the finest quality poultry and meat with chunks of chopped fruits and vegetables, flavor them with the freshest herbs and aromatics and fire them in specially-designed smokehouses. Since 1983, they have been creating the finest sausages money can buy.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: