Pages

Monday, April 03, 2006

Back to the Treadmill

Well, will, wee. Me and the treadmill have become aquainted once again. I spent an hour and 15 minutes on the treadmill on saturday. It felt good. I was able to listen to the entire Black Eyed Peas cd. Then I was done. One entire length of a cd is the required time on the treadmill at least 3 times a week. It felt good but I was really tired afterwards. That is a great cd to workout to. Peppy music with a good beat! I highly recommend it.



I also just received a copy of the Shangri-La Diet by Seth Roberts in the mail. I have just begun reading it. Once I get done I do plan to try it and tell you all about my results. So far, very interesting with some really different concepts and ways of looking at how we eat that I had not thought about before.




You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: