Pages

Monday, October 10, 2005

Instant Chocolate Cake

Well, I got on the scale and it had moved! The needle moved! It moved in the wrong damned direction! UP! 5 pounds! I gained 5 pounds in 2.5 months. I have not been to the gym at all in the last 2 months. I have been way too tired after work. I guess that will have to change starting this week. That treadmill and I have a standing date!

Have you ever had the hankering for a piece of chocolate cake and you did not have any? Well, I have just discovered (much to my detriment) Nutella. I have seen this on the shelves at the grocery store for years and never bought it. I decided to on yesterday and WOW! It is wonderful! I know I cannot buy any more--not in the next 8 months! That stuff is diet poison! It is like heaven! Put it on bread, any bread and you have a slice of instant chocolate cake with icing! I put it on 5 grain brown bread (how healthy is that bread?!) and I have instant chocolate cake! I wonder if the Nutella negates all the benefits of the 5 grain brown bread?! What do you think?

Did anyone catch the insanity that was The Surreal Life on this past sunday? I never watch that show but I was flipping the channels and saw Bitch...on I mean Omarosa...and I had to tune in. I must say I thought a lot more of Omarosa than that freak of nature Janice!



I must say that Janice was an embarrassment to herself and to her kids. I have to agree with Omarosa in that Janice has done damage to her kids. She is a totally washed up has been. Supermodel! Please! Those days are long over but I guess she has to hold on to what she can for as long as she can. Her boat is sailing off into the sunset!

Well, once I watched one show I had to watch them all including the finale. That was enough. I do not think I will watch again. It was reality tv gone bad!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: