Pages

Monday, September 19, 2005

Pomergranate Makes My Day!

Again it is a brand new day. Today for breakfast it was coffee and a honey bun from the snack machine at work. For lunch it was Blue Cranberry Salad which I am currently addicted to it is so good. I did drink a coke at my desk today along with 2/3 cup of pistachios. For dinner it was a chicken leg and thigh baked with green peas and 1/2 cup of white corn.

No excercise today. I did not have time as I had to work late. Tonight it is water and pomergranate juice. I love pomergranate juice.



I drink POM juice. What are the benefits of pomergranate juice? Many! And it tastes good.
With more antioxidant power than other drinks 1, POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice helps guard your body against free radicals, nasty little molecules that may cause heart disease, stroke, premature aging, Alzheimer’s…even cancer 2. That’s a real super power.




You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: