Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Detox Drink

I have been trying the detox drink for the past 2 mornings.  I must say it works. The recipe is:

  • 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
  • 3 tablespoons of raw honey
  • 2 dashes of cayenne pepper
  • 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
I mix all in a cup then fill to the rim with water and then heat in the microwave and drink it like tea.  It does taste good.  It really does clean out the insides at it works it way through.  I do believe the claims that it will help clean out the colon of undigested debri and food. 

If you try this, stay close to the bathroom.  It the end it will make you feel better, your stomach will be flatter and it had benefits of  stabilizing blood sugar, lowering blood pressure and a few others.  I drank it for 3 days in a row so far.  I'm taking a break for the next 2 days.  I will then enjoy it again after that.  I think you have to work up to it being a daily drink. It is strong but it clearly works.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: