Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Savannah Bee Hand Creme

I lucked up and found the best hand crème that I have loved in quite some time.  I was at my local Earth Fare  store and they have an expansive selection of Savannah Bee products.  I have always know about the brand and  in the past the only thing I tried was a lip balm.  That was quite a few years ago and it was great. 

With the winter and me always cleaning, my hands have been just so rough recently.  Regular lotion several times a day was not doing the trick.  I saw the hand crème and decided to bite the bullet and buy it.  Pricey for me, it was $10.  I love it. Besides smelling great, it is creamy and is full of moisture.  The bees wax helps to seal in the moisture.  I have been using it for a week now and I can already tell a difference.  It is all natural and it hydrates! If you come across it, purchase!  You will not be disappointed!  My hands don't sound like sandpaper anymore!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: