Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

First of This New Year

Where am I?  Still weighing more than I should.  Still not exercising enough and I really need to step it up.  I signed up for the Cooper Rover Bridge Run this year...to walk with a friend and that day will soon be here.  If I do not start walking daily, I will have to cancel out.  I will not be able to make it. 

That's bad.  I can do more but now, just not that motivated.  I used to be.  I used to be a gym rat that spent about 2 hours daily at the gym.  Loved every minute of it.  I can see that immobility is a vicious cycle.  If you do not get off the couch, you do not WANT to get off the couch. 

I feel  a personal intervention is needed.  I need to do better.  It will be a daily challenge but I need to get the exercise in  daily. I need to shoot for daily because some days due to my work schedule I will  not make it. 

I still have a closet full of skinny clothes.  I will not get rid of those.  They are what I will be wearing when I loose the pounds.  I just gotta get off the sofa.  I just gotta!




You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: