- I vow to be more active and include walking or some for of exercise 3 times a week.
- I vow to watch less tv. Giving up several hours a week will allow me to learn french..something I want to do before I go to Europe this fall.
- I vow to listen to music more. I have been glued to the tv this past year and I have been missing hearing the strains of some of my favorite music.
- I vow to write more. I hardly blogged t all in 2012. There was not enough time. This year I am making the time.
- I vow to spent more time on me....focusing on me... because I tend to be more focused on others.
Monday, January 07, 2013
When I think about resolutions, I did not make any hard and fast ones this year. Instead I have vowed to do things differently. So...these are the things I vow. With the vow I always allow myself the ability to make a mistake and start again instead of feeling like a total failure if I totally mess up. We have to allow ourselves a little forgiveness. Otherwise we remain in a state of failure. So....these are the things I vow.
I think that is enough. They seem pretty lofty given my present state but, small steps lead to big ones.
You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~