Pages

Monday, January 07, 2013

My Resolutions

When I think about resolutions, I did not make any hard and fast ones this year.  Instead I have vowed to do things differently.  So...these are the things I vow.  With the vow I always allow myself the ability to make a mistake and start again instead of feeling like a total failure if I totally mess up.  We have to allow ourselves a little forgiveness. Otherwise we remain in a state of failure.  So....these are the things I vow.


  1. I vow to be more active and include walking or some for of exercise 3 times a week.  
  2. I vow to watch less tv.  Giving up several hours a week will allow me to learn french..something I want to do before I go to Europe this fall.
  3. I vow to listen to music more.  I have been glued to the tv this past year and I have been missing hearing the strains of some of my favorite music.
  4. I vow to write more.  I hardly blogged t all in 2012.  There was not enough time.  This year I am making the time.
  5. I vow to spent more time on me....focusing on me... because I tend to be more focused on others.  
I think that is enough.  They seem pretty lofty given my present state but, small steps lead to big ones.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder. ~~Unknown~~

No comments: