It is very important to clean your makeup brushes regularly. That will ensure no build up of bacteria being transferred from the brush to your face that could possible cause skin breakouts. Cleaning of the brushes will prolong their life as well and ensure that when you use them, your makeup will go on flawlessly.
How to clean your brushes in 4 easy steps:
What you need:
- All your brushes...don't leave any out
- Liquid soap like baby shampoo or dove wash. A few drops will do.
- Warm water
- Towel for drying
- Wet the brushes with the water but do not soak
- Take a few drops of the soap and lather up each brush
- Rinse each brush under running water until the water is clear. If you have not washed your brushes in a while you may need to lather a 2nd time and rinse again.
- Once clean, take the towel and press out all the water. Lay brushes flat to dry