Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Fish and The Office

Is there office etiquette when it comes to eating fish? In the last office I worked if you happened to bring in a can of sardines it was a terrible thing. Today I have left over red snapper and it smells. I just nuked it in the microwave and it is now fishy. I have walked back to my office and the smell I guess was wafting after me as I walked. Now I am sitting in a great, big fishy smelling office. It is a good smell. I like it but I guess my cohabitaters do not.

They will be okay. I think there is some room spray around. I will find that and use it after I eat. Is there some rule that it is best not to eat fish or sardines in the office?


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: