Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Naked Soon?

In my closet there are two sets of clothes. The clothes I have had for years when I was much thinner that are classic and timeless that I refuse to get rid of. I have to get skinny to wear then again! I will. Some of them I have had for years..since 1990. They are still good. Like new. Some even still have the tags on them. I look at them often. They take up 3/4 of the closet. They were the clothes I wore before I had a child 17 years ago. They are beautiful!

The other 1/4 of my closet are filled with the few clothes I have now. They are the bigger clothing. I do not like them. Some of them are stylish but they are big. I refuse to get more and now they are wearing out. Seams are coming apart and under arms are getting dark from deodorant and constant washing. Some do not have the same shape. Slowly I have had to get rid of these clothes and now I have very little to wear. I will not buy more. No more big clothes. I have all those little ones to wear. So what have I done.

I am in the frantic race to walk, wog or jog these pounds off. I have to or I will be naked soon. Soon I will have nothing that fits and I refuse to buy any more big clothes. I have all those little ones to wear. I resolve not to be naked soon!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~

No comments: