Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tae-Bo and The Grind Workout

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.~~Unknown~~
Well this week I have been doing some Tae-Bo tapes. I pulled them out of the cabinet. I have gotten quite a workout. I thought I would be sore but I have not been. I guess that means I need to work even harder. I have been searching for the Zumba tapes at the library to check that out and they do not have them. Darn! I guess I really will have to order them. But then again I may need to wait!
I saw the GRIND workout in the cabinet as well and I remember how hard all those hiphop moves were to master. I think that the Zumba will be the same. Maybe I should go backk to that first and get my hiphop groove on before I move to Zumba.


No comments: