Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lunch

Just had the worst lunch ever!  I went to Bojangles.....I told myself my last visit for a very long time and I could have saved myself a trip!  It was the greasiest chicken I have EVER had in my life.  I bit in and SQUIRT!  Not a juicy piece of chicken but a pocket of grease that went all over my sweater!  Yuck!  Next week begins the cabbage soup diet and all food in moderation.  I do not eat very badly now.  I am just so sedentary.  No moving around!  That will be the key.  Moving around to loose some pounds!  And definitely no more  Bojangles.  That was the greasiest meal I have ever had.

--
Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.

No comments: