Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Back......

Back after a long time of not blogging. Anywhere. I have been trying to catch up on sleep because I was very sleep deprived. If you do not get enough sleep, there is no way I had the energy to exercise and/or loose weight. So now I am getting more sleep and boy what a difference! No more falling asleep as soon as I get in a dimly lit room or in public places where I am supposed to be awake! Sleep makes all the difference in the world! Now I need to put in the exercise.

Breakfast today was oatmeal and about 12 cherries. Lunch was salad--a bowl full anda cup of green tea. Snack right now is a Sobe water. They only have 100 calories. Yuzu black currant! Good. The not so good meal is coming. My birthday is in 2 days and friends want to take me out tonight for mexican for dinner.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: