Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

MBT Shoes for Christmas

With my focus on loosing weight, I would love a pair of MBT shoes. I have not tried any on locally. I have just gone to the store and looked at the various types and styles. The price has been out of my daily budget so all I have done is look. I am thinking that I might have to break down and get a pair for myself for Christmas. I would like any of these featured below. Has anyone out there tried them and liked them? I do not know anyone personally who has a pair.



This is the unisex pair.
The ones below are just for women.






I have no idea there was a hiking boot, but I like it!

WOW! There is even a Mary Jane! Who knew???



Any Santa' s out there..take note. I would be happy with a pair of MBT shoes!

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: