Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rasberry Acai Juice


I just discovered this juice lurking on my grocery store shelves last week. I bought a bottle just to try. I normally get just the acai juice at the health food store, but I thought I would try it with a flavor. It is tasty. I wonder about the calories. I have not looked. I just want those benefits of Acai Berries! I love it.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chrysalis,

I drink an amazing product called Monavie. It has 19 different fruits and the main fruit is ACAI. It is has amazing healing properties. Please contact me for more information on this product. My website is www.thegreatproduct.com/worldhealthsources

or email me at Terri@worldhealthsources.com