Pages

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Things Hanging

I tried on a suit that I ahd not worn in about 6 months as it is for fall or more for winter. It was too big. It really has to be taken in. I also wore to work a green sweater that is too big as well. I did not realize that it looked too big until a trip to the ladies room. The shoulder strap of the sweater did not seem to fit anymore and my bra strap kept showing. I was having to adjust it all day. I thought it was because the sweater was 2 years old and kind of stretched out. No. It was because it is too big now. That is a good thing. A very good thing. I have not been on the scale. I will have to get on to see exactly what I weigh. I have not been on the scale in about 2 months.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: