Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2007

The B's

I have just begun taking some "B" vitamins. I went to my local GNC and got B1, B6 and B12. I think that I do feel better when I take them. It is all in my head? I am not sure. I don't think so. I think it does make a difference in how I feel. I got the B1 for the mosquito repelling power that it is supposed to have. So far it is not working. I went outside on yesterday and was attacked! I looked down at my legs and 6 were on me at one time! I only taking one pill a day. I need to step up the dosage to three a day. It is supposed to make you smell bad to them.



The B6 and B12 just make me feel better somehow. My mind seems clearer if that makes any sense. B12 promotes healthy nerves and red blood cells. B6 does a multitude of things including assisting enzymes involved in protein metabolism. It is also essential for red blood cell metabolism. The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently. Maybe that is why I just feel better all over. Vitamins can make a difference. Consider a multi vitamin. I am thinking of it.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: