Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Juice: It Does a Body Good -- again!

Can I say that enough. I have been giving my Jack Lalane Power juicer a workout everyday. I have officially replaced breakfast with juice. No more solid food for breakfast anymore. I feel so much better. I have slowed down on the wheat grass for now. I have stepped up the aloe vera juice. Today for breakfast I had 1/2 cataloup, 2 carrots and an apple juiced! YUMMY!

I was in the organic food store on yesterday and I saw Noni juice. Now I know there is all sorts of excitement about that. I really don't know too much about it yet. I will have to do some research. It cots about $20.00 a bottle here everytime I have seem it. First of all what is a noni? I think I will start with that first!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: