Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Carpe Diem!

That is what I did this morning. I got up and had my standard beet, carrot and apple juice blend. I then had my cranberry juice adn wheat grass and I was good to go. After that I walked 30 minutes. See, carpe diem! I started the day off right. Now I feel very hungry! I am tempted to eat something sweet, but am electing to stay away.

I did have a mountain dew code red. I needed the caffeine and sugar this morning. Now I am tired and hungry. I plan to walk again the same route this evening. If I can get an hour in of walking each day, that would be a good thing! I got on the scale and I am maintaining. I have not gained anything thank god and I am still at the 6 pounds less that I was the last time I got on the scale.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: