Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Hunt Is On

I went looking for the wonder Biofreeze that I so needed to get and I was unable to find it at the local grocery store or Target? What is up with that. It was late so I was unable to go to any other place to find it. I think on tomorrow I will go to a CVS pharmacy and see if they have it. I really need it.


While I was in the grocery store I did see a large new display for Noni juice. I read the label and wanted to try it. I read teh package and saw where it was supposed to do all sorts of good things. I was tempted to get some but I waited. I wanted to look it up first. I did and all I saw on line was good things . I did see where some people---three--over in Europe had some sort of adverse reaction that resulted in the need for liver transplants. Now that was scary. Now I am not so sure I want to get it.

After doing more reading I saw where you do a test for 3 days with one tablespoon of the juice. If you have no ill effects aafter the three days , then it will be ok. I think I might have to go back and try it.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: