Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Best Hotdog EVER!


I never tasted a Nathan's hotdog until two years ago. I was still under the crazy belief that Oscar Meyer Beef were the best in the world. I was at work and we had a hot dog charity event for the March of Dimes and they served Nathan's dogs. The world changed that day. I discovered Nathan's and was hooked ever since.

They do not even need a bun. The bun detracts from the taste. As my mother would say, they put good chemicals in that dog to make it taste so good. that is what I will be having for lunch. Two nathans skinless dogs, plain. I love them. There is nothing better!

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: