Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

Water Snobbery


I am a big fan of water. Not just any water, but bottled water. I love Perrier water. I drink at least a bottle a day. Does that make me a water snob? Some people do look at me funny when I drink straight from the bottle of Perrier. I love the fizziness of it. It reminds me of champagne and can make me feel quite festive in the middle of a crazy work day. Abotu two weekends agon I was watching tv and I saw a blurb about Bling Water. The water that cost $75 per bottle. Now that is excessive. I think you are just paying for the GENUINE SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS. Not I think this is water snobbery. Not Perrier.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: