Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Spa Vacation Dream

I want to go to a spa for vacation. I have never done that but have always wanted to. I have gone to my local day spas and they are nice, but I bet there would be nothing like the full expereince. One of my coworkers went on a spa vacation for 4 days last year. She went to the Grove Park Inn. I had never heard of the Grove Park Inn before. She came back all refreshed and looking 10 years younger. I was so envious. It is kind of pricey. She went with a group and her group got some sort of discount rate.

After that I checked out the site and signed up to be on their mailing list. I want to go and if you are on the list, there are discounts and things that may be available once I do actually get to go. I think of Queen Latifah in Last Holiday taking advantage of all those spa treatments. I want to be just like that. I want all those massages. Here is a little about the Grove Park Inn.

Each massage includes your choice of Grove Park’s own branded Spa line of relaxing, detoxifying or rejuvenating massage oil, steamy herb-infused towels and customized elixir. You will be fully draped during all treatments to ensure modesty and comfort for both you and the therapist.

Our Spa therapists are both male and female professionals. Our ability to book you with either allows us to provide you with the widest range of appointment availability. Services provided by North Carolina Licensed and Nationally Certified Massage and Bodywork Therapists.


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: