Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Heavy Lids

I got the sleepies tonight due to the canadian club and gingerale. Feeling loopy? No too much. We have to get up anf function on tomorrow. I am just suddenly very tired. Hundreds of people have contracted salmonella poisoning from contaminated jars of peanut butter, the FDA announced last week. ConAgra, the manufacturer responsible for the outbreak, will shell out more than $50 million to recall all of the Peter Pan and Wal-Mart "Great Value" brand peanut butter made at its plant in Sylvester, Ga.

I realy eat peanut butter. What I do eat is nutella. Now that is some good stuff! Peanuts, chocolate, those whipped haxel nuts. Boy that is a heavenly flavor. Just thinking about it now makes me want some on a cracker.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: