Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Hampster in a Wheel

That is me. A hampster running in a wheel. I just can't seem to get off. There are not enough hours in a day for all the things I need to do and cannot get done. I sometimes want the world to stop or at least slow down for a day or two so that I can catch up. But it never does. Right now I feel slightly overwhelmed. Work is all consuming. I want to have time to walk and excercise but right now I am so exhausted I just want to go to bed as soon as I get home. There is no strength to do anything. That is bad becasue I have so much to do. You just do not know. This weekend I plan to somehow make the time for me to do something.

I know now I am suffering from sleep deprivation. If I sit for five minutes I am alseep. Last night I went to bed early but I woke up still tired. About 2 today I was ready to take a nap and could not. Tonight I have a meeting and I have to go to a friends house. That will take up the entire evening. Then it is straight to bed. Please let me off the wheel! Just for a minute. Well, off to brush my teeth. It is time to fo to the meeting.



You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: