- That one serving of Cream of Wheat supplies nearly half of the daily value of iron.
- That one serving of Cream of Wheat supplies 20% of the daily value for calcium.
- That Vitamin C helps to enhance the amount of iron the body can absorb.
- That about 25% of children aged 4-8 are not getting the recommended amount of iron in their diets.
- That only half of all women eat breakfast every morning - and that 40% of those don't eat breakfast because they don't have time.
- More than half of all women think they get enough calcium in their diets, but in actuality, 9 out of 10 women are not getting the recommended level of calcium.
I have always loved cream of wheet. I like it even more than oatmeal. When you make it with milk instead of water, it is even better. It is so smooth and creamy.
You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.