Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Aging Well

I have fallen victim to cosmetics. I have been using Estee Lauder products since my 20's. I have the eye creams, and alpha hydroxy things and night repair and all those creams to slow down the again process. They feel good but they sure are expensive. Now I have just about run out of everything except for the Eyezone. Now I need to restock with something. I do believe that all those cremes and potions do help keep the skin lubircated and wrinkle free.

Now I do not think that I would ever choose to have a face lift or things like botox, but lots of people do. At Sculptra London they do recommend that very thing. Scupltra™ works in the lower layers of the skin in order to smooth and firm the treated areas of the face. Did you know that the benefits can last for as long as two years? That is amazing. It is a face lift procedure that is injected. The number of necessary injections depends on many different factors. After the first treatment, your practitioner will recommend whether you need any subsequent treatments and how many these should be. Some feel that injections is the best way to go. For now, I think I will stick with my jars and creams and serums. They are working so far so good for me!

Disclosure

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: