Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dinner Tonight

What was dinner tonight? A slice of honey baked ham, the largest glass of V-8 Juice I could drink and a bumbleberry blossom.

In regards to my ham, it was almost a ham disastre. It was shipped to me around Christmas and I got a ticket that a package came. With lots of family disaters, I did not pick the package up until today. That ham has been sitting in the box pakced up since December 28th. I just got it today. I smelled it. It smelled good. It looked good. No mold or anything. It was kept in an airconditioned office. I tasted it. It tasted all right. I cut into it to see if the smell, taste were consistent and it was. I ate some at 2pm to see if I would get sick, food poisoning. So far nothing. I froze most of it in 2 large packages. It was a 9 pound ham. I cut some off for the fridge. so far so good. I was able to salvage it. Thank God! Next time ...any packages that are delived will be picked up within one day!


You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: